Consumer Medicine Information (CMI) is a leaflet that is handed out to patients by their pharmacists in Australia, it provides helpful information about the medication.
- What is in this leaflet
- What the drug is used for
- Before you take the medicine
- How to take the medicine
- While you are taking the medicine
- Side effects
- After taking the medicine
- Product description
- TGA-eBS provides PDFs of the CMI which may be found here  . See this file if you are having difficulty using this website.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.